Welcome to FMTB-W
S-1 ADMINISTRATION AND PERSONNEL
1. BAS will stop for all students while attending FMTB-W regardless of paygrade.
BAS. Every student will have a meal deduction of $10.50 a day while attending FMTB-W. The total amount for the month will be between $310 to $325 depending on the number of days in a month.
- If you currently have dependents, your BAH will continue at the rate of your previous Permanent Duty Station (PDS) unless your Ultimate Duty Station (UDS) is Camp Pendleton, CA. All personnel with their UDS as Camp Pendleton will receive BAH w/ dependent at the rate of Camp Pendleton.
- Members married military to military that are not within the vicinity of their UDS will only receive BAH-Transit. If your married military to military, your UDS is Camp Pendleton, CA and you have an established residence you may request single BAH.
- If you do not have a dependent, you are authorized BAH-Transit when in a travel, leave in route, or proceed time status while transferring between duty stations.
3. Family Separation Allowance-Temporary (FSA-T). FSA-T is authorized when a Sailor is on temporary duty continuously for more than 30 days away from their UDS.
4. TRAVEL CLAIMS: Travel Claims will not be liquidated while at FMTB-W.
5. Updating Page 2: Your Page 2 must be updated via NSIPS RED/DA. Once submitted, please notify S-1.
1. The S-1 will coordinate air travel if you do not receive a flight from your previous command.
2. All flight changes must be coordinated through S-1.
3. If your UDS is overseas, please ensure you provide a copy of your overseas screening (NAVPERS 1300/16) to S-1 upon check in.
Educational Services Officer (ESO):
1. Bring hard copies of your transfer/detaching evaluations and any approved/signed award certificates prior to arriving at FMTB-W to be uploaded in your Enlisted Advancement Worksheets (EAW) on NSIPS website.
2. Ensure that you verify accuracy of information reflected on your EAW by logging on the Navy Standard Integrated Personnel System (NSIPS) website prior to detaching from your command. Familiarize yourself on how to navigate through your EAW on NSIPS in addition to uploading documents such as evals and/or signed award citations.
3. Also verify your eligibility status for advancement. Remember that it is your primary responsibility to manage your own career especially as the Navy transitions to self-service information systems.
4. Inform your current ESO to transfer your EAW to Unit Identification Code (UIC) 65988, Fld Medical Trg Battalion West.
5. Obtain your current duty station ESO's contact information (phone number and e-mail address).
6. Obtain a reliable contact information from your current duty station in case you need to request additional copies of evaluations or award citations (i.e. your LPO, LCPO, etc.).
7. Professional Military Knowledge (PMK-EE) completion date for CY-248 is 31 July 2020 per NAVADMIN 150/20. Deadline for Early Promote (EP) Time-in-Rate waivers is 23 July 2020. No waivers will be accepted after this date!
8. Per BUPERSINST 1430.16G, paragraph 308.b, for new accessions that have graduated from "A" School and are eligible for this cycle and do not have a current evaluation in paygrade, a PMA of 3.60 may be assigned. This PMA will be used solely for this cycle and will not be utilized in future PMA computations.
9. Dates of Navy-Wide Advancement Exams (NWAE) are 3 Sep 2020 (E-6 exam), 10 Sep 2020 (E-5 exam), and 17 Sep 2020 (E-4 exam). However, there exists a strong possibility that you may end up taking a substitute exam instead due to the Field Medical Service Technician (FMST) class schedule.
10. Contact My Navy Career Center at (833)330-6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Enlisted Advancement Worksheet (EAW) questions/further guidance.
1. Sponsorship is not provided for inbound students. For questions related to reporting please reference your orders for the FMTB-W OOD contact information.
2. Order swaps or modifications are NOT authorized.
3. Spouse co-location should be coordinated PRIOR to arrival at FMTB-W.
4. Reenlistments and CWAY must be completed PRIOR to reporting.