Updated 11 January 2019
1) Civil Preparation of the Battlespace (CPB) Circular
2) Semi-Annual Summer-Fall 2018 MCIOC Information Operations Community of Practice Bulletin
3) New JP 3-57 CMO
4) Changes to 0570/0571 Foreign Security Force Advisor and Advanced Foreign Security Force Advisor
5) Student outlines and generic slides for 0530/0531/0532 courses available on MCTIMS (CAC enabled)
6) Updated Stability Assessment Framework QRG
7) FY19 MOS Manual is signed
- Minimum GT Score of 100 established for 0531 and 0532
- Created FMOS 0534 Female Engagement Officer
- Created FMOS 0538 Female Engagement Specialist
8) Sample 0534/0538 request
9) DoS-USAID-DoD Stabilization Assistance Review Report (March 2018)
10) Defense Support to Stabilization Info Paper (April 2018)
11) JP 3-24 Counterinsurgency signed 25 April 2018
12) New engagement plan template is a one stop shop for your overall engagement plan that you can use as a very tangible product to get approval from your OpsO or Det Commander. The engagement worksheet provides more details about every person in your overall engagement plan.
13) New assessment plan template, like the engagement plan, is a one stop shop to map out your civil reconnaissance. Again, a very tangible product to get approval from your OpsO or Det Commander.
14) New capabilities brief that can be tailored towards a specific country and or city you will be conducting CAO or supporting CMO in.
15) MAGTF Information Environment Operations Concept of Employment signed 6 July 2017
16) Green Cell Pamphlet
17) Joint Publication 1 - Doctrine for the Armed Forces of the United States w/Change 1 on 12 July 2017 names "Information" as the 7th Warfighting Function.
18) Due to the nature of the doctrine process MCCMOS has published a MAGTF CMO circular to support instruction and provide a means of having a reference that can be easily updated to reflect changes in the operating environment.