Students download any of the applicable documents from the resource list below:
CNATT MARU MCAS New River
CNATT Pendleton Info Sheet
Directions to Marine Corps Detachment Goodfellow AFB
EWTGLANT (Little Creek) Info Sheet
Fort Leonard Wood Info Sheet
MARCORREP Fort Jackson Info sheet
MARDET Fort Lee Virginia Info Sheet
MARDET Fort Meade Info Sheet
MARDET Fort Benning Info Sheet
MARDET Fort Gordon Info Sheet
MARDET School of Music Info Sheet
Marine Aviation Training Support Squadron One Info Sheet
Marine Corps Artillery Detachment Info Sheet
Marine Corps Combat Service Support School Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Dam Neck Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Fort Belvoir Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Fort Huachuca Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Goodfellow AFB-Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment JBSA-Lackland Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Keesler AFB Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Newport Info Sheet
Marine Corps Engineer School Info Sheet
MATSG-23 Info Sheet
MCCES Info Sheet
MCD Monterey Info Sheet
All Coronavirus/COVID-19 information can be located at the U.S. Government and USMC links listed below:
Know Your Rights as a Federal Employee:
What can you do if you believe a "Prohibited Personnel Practice - PPP" has been committed?
Current and former federal employees, including probationary employees, and applicants for federal employment can file a written complaint with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel. Complaint forms are available on the Web at https://osc.gov. Employees do not need attorneys to file a complaint. OSC is an independent and prosecutorial agency. It will investigate allegations of prohibited personnel practices and seek the appropriate corrective and/or disciplinary action.
Whistleblower Protection Resources: (Select Documents Below *REVIEW*)
Encl 1 - New PPP Poster 1.18.18
Encl 2 - Whistle Blower (WB) Poster
Encl 3 - Your Rights as a Federal Employee
Encl 4 - WB Retaliation Poster 1.19.18
Encl 5 - Know Your Rights When Reporting Wrongs
Encl 6 - TRNGCMD Memo for Annual OSC Notice
Encl 7 - Supervisors Responding to Complaints
Encl 8 - TECOM Whistleblower Memo
URC Emergency Announcement (Fake Website):
A fake veteran website called "Hire Military Heroes" (http://hiremilitaryheroes.com), has been recently reported attempting to take advantage of Americans who may be seeking a job, especially military veterans. The web address is strikingly close to the legitimate web service from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (https://www.hiringourheroes.org). Please select the "URC Emergency Announcement" link above for additional details.
* USMC Eagle Eyes - Official Suspicious Activity Reporting Website of the U.S. Marine Corps. "See Something Suspicious, Say Something"; Call 910-451-3333 or 911 Immediately.
* Marine Corps Community Services Camp Pendleton - Site provides information for Marine & Family Programs, Recreation, Shopping/Services/Food, Lodging, and Jobs. Also, the site offers an up-to-date "Calendar of Events" for current and future activities occurring on-base/off-base in the surrounding areas.
* MarineParents.com - Website provides support, information, and services to Marines and their family members and creates opportunities for the public to support troops through the organizations outreach programs.
* SOI-West Shooting Team (PKI/CAC Required) - Volunteer to be a member of the SOI-West Shooting Team. Select link for more information.
* USMC Fitness Program - Official USMC site for PFT/CFT fitness requirements. Select link for more information.
For issues or problems pertaining to SOI-West website, please utilize the link below to address your concerns via email: