Students download any of the applicable documents from the resource list below:
CNATT MARU MCAS New River
CNATT Pendleton Info Sheet
Directions to Marine Corps Detachment Goodfellow AFB
EWTGLANT (Little Creek) Info Sheet
Fort Leonard Wood Info Sheet
MARCORREP Fort Jackson Info sheet
MARDET Fort Lee Virginia Info Sheet
MARDET Fort Meade Info Sheet
MARDET Fort Benning Info Sheet
MARDET Fort Gordon Info Sheet
MARDET School of Music Info Sheet
Marine Aviation Training Support Squadron One Info Sheet
Marine Corps Artillery Detachment Info Sheet
Marine Corps Combat Service Support School Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Dam Neck Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Fort Belvoir Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Fort Huachuca Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Goodfellow AFB-Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment JBSA-Lackland Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Keesler AFB Info Sheet
Marine Corps Detachment Newport Info Sheet
Marine Corps Engineer School Info Sheet
MATSG-23 Info Sheet
MCCES Info Sheet
MCD Monterey Info Sheet
* Income Tax Assistance (Free) - The VITA program provides free individual income tax preparation for all military personnel and family members eligible for legal assistance (e.g. active duty, retirees, reservists on active duty orders of 30 days or more, and dependents).
* Marine Corps Community Services Camp Pendleton - Site provides information for Marine & Family Programs, Recreation, Shopping/Services/Food, Lodging, and Jobs. Also, the site offers an up-to-date "Calendar of Events" for current and future activities occurring on-base/off-base in the surrounding areas.
* eMarine Site - A safe, secure, and central reference point for delivering readiness information to Marines and those who support them. (NOTICE: Site is down and temporarily unavailable.)
* SOI-West Shooting Team (PKI/CAC Required) - Volunteer to be a member of the SOI-West Shooting Team. Select link for more information.
* USMC Fitness Program - Official USMC site for PFT/CFT fitness requirements. Select link for more information.
* AY19 CDET/PME Information - AY19 Enrollments are currently available. Select link for additional information
For issues or problems pertaining to SOI-West website, please utilize the link below to address your concerns via email: