Students will report to:
ASSAULT AMPHIBIAN SCHOOL BN
CAMP PENDLETON CA
DNCO Phone number is (760) 763-6082
Note:1. Government billeting is not provided through the command.
2. Government messing is available for all students.
3. Students will report to the command deck in the service Alpha uniform. The remainder of the course uniform ofthe day is the required seasonal MARPAT Combat Utility Uniform. The physical training standard uniform andcold weather uniform is required for the appropriate season. All field evolutions will be in the required safetynomex uniform with steel-toe boots. The basic issue of field gear is available at AAS Bn Supply for students notstationed at Camp Pendleton.
4. The student is required to have their medical and dental records in their possession.
5. The parent command must complete a "TD" fitness report.
6. The student must be free of personal and medical problems that would interfere with their ability to complete thecourse.
7. Marines must be within the height and weight standards and will conduct an inventory physical fitness testwithin the first week of training.
8. Students are required to complete the following Marine.net courses prior to attending the first training day withcompletion certificate in hand :Systems Approach to Training and Range Safety Officer course.
9. Possess a copy of command screening checklist per MCO P1553.4A