SNCOIC POC: SSgt Theocles (910) 449-0471
*Trifold Overview Pamphlet
Combat Hunter Trainer Course (CHTC) CSC
Intermediate Combat Hunter Course (ICHC) CSC
Purpose: Combat Hunter is the creation of a mindset through integration of enhanced observation, combat profiling and combat tracking skills in order to produce a more ethically minded, tactically cunning and lethal Marine better prepared to succeed across the Range of Military Operations. Marines who receive Combat Hunter training proactively assess the environment in order to gain a tactical advantage over the enemy. As persistent collectors, they systematically observe and profile the environment, collecting more relevant information from the human, social, and physical terrains and report information of greater relevance and potential intelligence value. Combat hunter trained Marine enables more efficient analysis and prioritization of collected information, thus increasing tactical tempo and operational momentum.
- Designed for Corporal – Lieutenant
- Unit Assigned
- Designed to foster and develop a hunter mindset, not OEF-centric mindset.
- Integration of observation, combat profiling, combat tracking, and combat policing
- Training focus: employing thermal optics, observation theory, profiling an anomaly, combat tracking techniques, tactical questioning, policing theory and criminal networks
- CHTC: 15 Days
- ICHC: 6 Days
- Medical and Dental Record (If Coming From Outside Of Geographical Area)
- TAD Orders
- Screening Checklist (COMPLETE)
- Modular Gear Will Be Issued At SOI-E For Students From Outside Of Camp Lejeune's Geographical Area.
Check In Time Is 0630 On The 1st Training Day @ BLDG G 483 Room 2033.