T&E Mission Statement:
Serve as the Marine Corps Total Force focal point for engineer training requirements.
- Support Training and Readiness (T&R) Manual development and maintenance (includes MCTL/METL support).
- Support Marine Corps Systems Command Manpower Training Analysis processes (MPTP, Fielding, NET, etc.).
- Develop, maintain, and execute Route Clearance Equipment Operator Mobile Training Team (RCEO MTT) POIs.
- Provide curriculum development assistance to Training Command FLCs.
- Identify existing training gaps for vetting and formal presentation to Headquarters Marine Corps Advocates, Training Command and TECOM.
Branch Head: (910) 440-7293
Training Analyst: (910) 440-6019
Training Specialist: (910) 440-7341
MTT: (910) 440-6008