T&E Mission Statement:
Serve as the Marine Corps Total Force focal point for engineer training requirements.
- Support Training and Readiness (T&R) Manual development and maintenance (includes MCTL/METL support).
- Support Marine Corps Systems Command Manpower Training Analysis processes (MPTP, Fielding, NET, etc.).
- Develop and maintain Combat Engineer Heavy Track and Route Clearance Equipment Operator course POIs.
- Provide curriculum development assistance to Training Command FLCs.
- Identify existing training gaps for vetting and formal presentation to Headquarters Marine Corps Advocates, Training Command and TECOM.