T3S mission is to train and educate military and civilian personnel designated by NAVMC 1553.2 in formal school management, design and development of curriculum and instructional key performance areas utilizing the ADDIE process in order to provide the foundation for success as school administrators, curriculum developers and instructors assigned to Marine Corps Formal Schools.
- To register for a class:
- Go to "Courses"
- Select "Course Schedules"
- Select the schedule for either Detachment East (Camp Lejeune, NC) or Detachment West (Camp Pendleton, CA).
- After viewing the FY schedule, selecting the course and class you wish to attend, complete the registration form.
- For Detachment East courses, please submit the completed registration form to email@example.com, ensuring the e-mail subject line contains the Course Identification (CID) number as well as the class number.
- For Detachment West course, please call (760) 725-4746 for registration form submission instructions.
Once your submission has been received by T3S, you will be notified via e-mail when the request is processed.